Email webinar promotion pricing
Email based marketing is the perfect match for webinar promotion for many reasons. Desktop & calendar integration being one.
Webinars are a great way to launch a new product or service. They are also a valuable opportunity to engage prospects, take questions and answer the concerns of potential customers.
The Webinar 1000
Email is shown to be the main way to get webinar registrations, so here at Marketwise, we have created a simple package to get your webinar off to a great start. Here’s what’s included in the “Webinar 1000” package:
- 1000 targeted scientists, or B2B users.
- Initial webinar promotion message sent to all 1000 contacts.
- Second message sent to all 1000*.
- Final message, typically 1 – 2 days before the webinar, sent to all 1000*.
- Statistics report.
* unless unsubscribed after the previous message
What you need to do
The Webinar 1000 is a flexible package. To get the best out of it, you need to:
- Create three compelling message to send out. Please see our Subject line and Content pages for optimisation advice.
- Be ready for the first message to be sent 3 weeks (2 minimum) before your webinar. Marketwise needs to receive your message a minimum of 3 working days before your desired delivery date.
- Agree the message schedule.
- Keep your webinar tight, ideally 30 minutes + 15 minutes for Q&A
- Host your webinar on a Wednesday or Thursday.
What does it cost?
The Webinar 1000 has a flat fee of $330, €280 or £250. Simply multiply up if you would like to target more prospects. For example 10,000 would cost $3,300.
Seven email webinar promotion recommendations
Our 7 recommendations for a successful science email webinar promotion are:
- The first message is sent three weeks before your webinar.
- Provide an incentive to register early, such as a free eBook, discount voucher, or a special opportunity to ask questions.
- It should be sent on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- The second message is sent one week before the webinar.
- The third “final chance” message is sent one or two days before the webinar.
- Subject lines for all messages should be optimised and create a sense of time pressure, especially the final chance message.
- Message content should be relevant, clear, concise and with a single, easy to find “Click to register” button. Avoid other user options.
Further resources and recommendations are available here.
Webinar 1000 payment and other terms
Payment terms are 30 days from invoice, payable by bank transfer. The details are provided on the invoice. For first time customers, we ask for payment before the campaign is run.
Target audience can be based on a combination of our standard filters, ie no custom searches. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Any unused messages expire after the webinar, unless otherwise agreed.