Email marketing to scientific disciplines
In order to help you email the right scientists and researchers, we have identified over 50 scientific disciplines. This means you have the opportunity to precisely target your marketing campaign.
We have created a hierarchy of disciplines, to help you quickly find the right ones for your direct email marketing campaign.
Life sciences cover any study that relates to living systems. We split this into four further sub categories:
- Foundational disciplines that life sciences build on, such as Biology, Genetics, Botany, Virology and other fundamental areas of study.
- Medical related disciplines, human and animal, such as Endocrinology, Pathology, and Immunology.
- Applied disciplines such as Biotechnology, and Proteomics.
- Other disciplines that are more loosely related, such as surgery and psychiatry.
Physical sciences is a natural science that covers any study that relates to non-living things and processes. This includes:
- Chemistry that is unrelated to biological processes.