Neuroscience email lists
Marketwise has a large global Neuroscience email list available for your product or service promotion. Neuroscientists in our email list work in over 30 countries in pharmaceutical companies, universities, hospitals and institutions. Research fields cover both human and veterinary fields, with the majority focused on human neuroscience.
Our database of Neuroscientists work in areas such as Antibodies, Gene Expression, Genotyping, Imaging and Stem cells. These areas can be used to widen or tighten your neuroscience email list.
The key difference with Neurology is that whereas Neurology is a medical discipline, Neuroscience is considered a purely scientific discipline, although much work will be medical based. Obviously there is crossover and the two are often merged when considering an email promotion of a relevant product or service. Study areas include cognition, Parkinsons disease, stroke and neural trauma.
Neuroscience is the scientific study of the nervous system.
Although neural-based studies can be said to date back to Egyptian times, with experiments in treating the brain to cure medical conditions, it was not until the 20th century that Neuroscience was recognized as a discipline in its own right. It took until 1964 for the first dedicated School of Neuroscience to be established at The University of California.
Neuroscience lends itself to specialisation, these include topics such as:
We understand science email marketing.
Find, Prospect and Convert Top Life Scientists With Our Email Lists
Use our custom filtering to find your ideal sales prospect
Build your sales pipeline - fast
Search out Life Science buyers and key decision makers, build your custom email list.
Start feeding your sales team great leads.
Event promotion email list pricing example
Get your event promotion marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers from this list and send reminders as the event draws near. We have two special packages:
- Webinar 1000, which targets 1,000 scientists with three timed messages ahead of a webinar, all for just $330, €280 or £250.
- Conference 1500, which sends a sequence of four messages to 1,500 scientists to help build conference attendees. The cost is only $510, €415 or £375, often the cost of a single attendee.
Product and Service Promotion
Promote your product or service within an email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your custom email marketing campaign.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
Example establishments in the Neuroscience email lists
- Novartis AG
- University of Cambridge
- Pfizer Inc
- Eli Lilly and Co
Examples of our Neuroscientist email lists contacts
- Scientist, Neuroscience and Ophthalmics, Novartis AG, Switzerland
- Head of Department, Neuroscience Research, Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation, Germany
- Scientist, Nuffield Department of Clinical Neuroscience, University of Oxford, Oxford UK
- Professor, Centre for Neuropsychopharmacology, Department of Brain Sciences, Imperial College London, UK
- Group leader, Neuroscience Research Unit, Pfizer Inc Research and Development, Princeton, USA
- Head of Department, Discovery Neuroscience, Pain Research, AbbVie Inc, North Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Clinical Chemistry
- Dental Science
- Infectious disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Applied life science
Other life science
Email list count enquiry form
Please get in touch and let us know what you need. Useful information includes any custom searches or what disciplines or research areas are of interest. If your query is for a particular scientific market segment or region, just list what you need below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Still unsure about your email list targeting options? Head back to our life science email marketing home page to start your journey.