Bacteriology email list
Marketwise has a large bacteriology scientist email list that is available for your related product or service promotion. Bacteriologists in our email list work in over 20 countries, in national laboratories, institutions and in universities.
Our database of Bacteriologists mainly work in the medical research, veterinary and health care markets. Related disciplines include Biology, Parasitology, Immunology and Infectious diseases, as a result, these categorise can sometimes be used to expand a product or service promotion, if they are still of relevance.
Bacteriology is the study of bacteria as they relate to medicine. This includes their genetics, characterisation and ecology.
The father of bacteriology is widely recognised as the German 19th century physician, Robert Koch. He first discovered microorganisms and showed how they could cause infectious diseases.
The Frenchman, Louis Pasteur developed vaccines utilising Koch’s ideas and made some of the largest positive health impacts the world had seen. The Institut Pasteur continues his incredible work around the world today.
We understand science email marketing
Find, Prospect and Convert Top Medical Life Scientists With Us.
Find your ideal sales prospect, with our custom filtering.
We understand sales.
Target Medical Life Science Key Decision Makers and Influencers.
Reach the right people, fast. Start feeding your sales team with great leads.
New lead generation email list pricing example
Get your marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers and nurture them to build interest. For example, sending a message to 5,000 scientists from this list, with two follow up messages would cost just $2,110 / €1,660 / £1,500. That's just $0.14 for a message, going directly to a highly targeted contacts inbox.
Product and Service Promotion
Promote your product or service within an email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your custom email marketing campaign.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
Example establishments in the bacteriology email list
- U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, USA
- National Veterinary Institute, Oslo, Norway
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University
- Animal & Plant Health Agency, UK
- USDA/ARS/National Animal Disease Center, USA
Examples of our bacteriology email lists contacts
- Professor, Institute of Infection, Immunity and Inflammation, University of Glasgow, UK
- Scientist, Laboratory for Veterinary Bacteriology and Mycology, Department of Pathology, Bacteriology and Avian Diseases, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Belgium
- Professor, Mycobacteria Research Laboratory, Birkbeck, University of London, UK
- Scientist, Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Federal Research Institute for Animal Health, Institute of Bacterial Infections and Zoonoses, Germany
- Scientist, Université de Bordeaux, Laboratoire de Bactériologie, Bordeaux, France
- Clinical Chemistry
- Dental Science
- Infectious disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Applied life science
Other life science
Email list count enquiry form
Please get in touch and let us know what you need. Useful information includes any custom searches or what disciplines or research areas are of interest. If your query is for a particular scientific market segment or region, just list what you need below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Still unsure about your email list targeting options? Head back to our life science email marketing home page to start your journey.