Genetics email list
Marketwise has a large email list of geneticists engaging in many fields of research, so you can get your message in front of the right people.
Geneticists in our email list are working in such areas as human, animal, crop research, agri-biotechnology, inherited diseases, antibodies and regulation.
Our genetics email list includes contacts working in commercial companies, universities and research institutions. You can filter on any relevant database variable, to create your own custom subset of geneticists.
As a fundamental biological discipline, genetics is often used within other disciplines, for example Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Cell biology, Toxicology and Nutrition. As a result, all of these disciplines can be carefully used to further widen the scope of your product or service promotion.
Genetics is the study of genes, how they can vary and how they cause and impact inheritiable traits.
In summary, many areas of research engage Geneticists to help understand complex issues. They are available in our extensive, global email list for you to use for your promotional campaigns.
Product or service email list pricing example
Getting your marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers using direct email is highly cost effective. For example, sending a message to 5000 scientists from this list, would cost just $1,330 / €1,110 / £1,000. That's just $0.27 per message, going directly to a highly targeted contacts inbox.
Promote your product or service within this email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your own custom contact email list.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
Example establishments in our geneticists email list
- Department of Genetics, Institute for Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, University of Pennsylvania
- Department of Human Genetics, The University of Chicago
- Centre for the Molecular Genetics of Development, Molecular Life Sciences, Adelaide University, Australia
- Centre for Forest Conservation Genetics and Department of Forest Sciences, University of British Columbia
- Institute of Crop Genetics and Breeding, Yangtze University, Hubei, China
- Seattle Genetics “Seagen” Inc., Washington 98021 United States
Example geneticists contacts in our email list
- Scientist, Institute for Cancer Genetics, Columbia University, USA
- Head of Department, Genetic Analysis Platform, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., USA
- Professor, Division of Genetics, Department of Biology, University of Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
- Professor, Henry Wellcome Centre for Gene Function, Oxford University, UK.
- Group Leader, Division of Medical Genetics, University of Washington, USA.