Parasitologist email list
Marketwise’s large parasitology email list enables you to promote your product or service that relates to parasitologists around the world. Researchers in our parasitology email list work in over 60 countries, mostly working in universities, hospitals and research institutions.
Our database of parasitologists mainly work in the Veterinary, Medical Research and Health Care markets.
Related disciplines include biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, genetics, infectious disease and immunology. Related techniques / research areas include antibodies, ELISA and DNA. As a result, these categories can be used to expand your custom email list for your product or service promotion, if they are still of relevance.
Parasitology is the study of parasites and their interactions with their hosts.
The first recorded medical parasite (different types of worms) is listed in the ancient Egyptian Ebers Papyrus. Modern Parasitology really began in the 1830s onwards, with various experiments and observations leading to a better understanding of parasites.
An early focus of parasitology was malaria, however despite continuing focus on this highly prevalent disease, malaria is still widespread.
Email list pricing example
Getting your marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers using direct email is highly cost effective. For example, sending a message to 5000 scientists from this list, would cost just $1,330 / €1,110 / £1,000. That's just $0.27 per message, going directly to the inbox of a highly targeted contact.
Find More Customers - Grow your business
Promote your product or service within this email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your own custom contact email list.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
Examples in the Parasitologist email list
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Dublin City University
- Departamento de Parasitología Mexico City
- Wellcome Trust Centre for Molecular Parasitology
- Zoological Institute, Karlsruhe
Examples of our Parasitology email list contacts
- Scientist, U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Malaria Branch, Atlanta, USA
- Group Leader, Lab de Parasitologie, Université Libre de Brussels, Belgium
- Scientist, Molecular Parasitology Group, New England Biolabs Inc., Genome Biology Division, Ipswich, USA
- Scientist, Biologie Cell du Parasitisme, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
- Group Leader, Malaria Parasitology Lab, The Francis Crick Institute, London, UK
- Scientist, Parasite Genome Laboratory, Cambridge University, Cambridge, UK