Molecular biology email list
Marketwise has a large Molecular biology email list, enabling you to promote your product or service to the right people. Molecular biologist in our list are spread across many markets such as universities, medical research and pharmaceutical companies.
Central to Molecular biology is the so called “dogma” that defines the relationships between DNA, RNA and proteins. Consequently, Molecular biology has a close relationship with Biochemistry and Genetics, as shown below. As a result, all of these disciplines can be carefully used to further widen the scope of your product or service promotion.
Molecular biology concerns the biological interactions within and between cells at the molecular level.
In summary, many areas of research engage molecular biologists and they are available in our extensive, molecular biology email list for you to use for your promotional campaigns. Please see below for some examples of the insititutions and contact descriptions that we hold.
Event promotion email list pricing example
Get your event promotion marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers from this list and send reminders as the event draws near. We have two special packages:
- Webinar 1000, which targets 1,000 scientists with three timed messages ahead of a webinar, all for just $330, €280 or £250.
- Conference 1500, which sends a sequence of four messages to 1,500 scientists to help build conference attendees. The cost is only $510, €415 or £375, often the cost of a single attendee.
Promote your product or service within an email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your own custom contact email list.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
- MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Toronto General Research Institute
- Bio Rad Laboratories
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Princeton University
- Scientist, Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, USA.
- Group Leader, Molecular Biosciences, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, USA.
- Head of Department, Molecular Biology, Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Germany.
- Group Leader, Molecular Gastroenterology Research Group, Department of Oncology & Metabolism, University of Sheffield, UK.