Epidemiologist email list
Marketwise’s Epidemiologist email list enables you to promote your product or service that relates to Epidemiology around the world. Epidemiologists in our email list work in over 20 countries, in national institutions, commercial organisations, universities and hospital settings.
Our database of Epidemiologists mainly work in the medical research, health care, veterinary and university markets. Related disciplines include Biostatistics, Cancer and Infectious Disease, as a result, these categories can be carefully used to expand a product or service promotion, if they are still of relevance. Epidemiologists work across both human and some veterinary sectors.
Building your custom Epidemiology email list
Here are some examples of how you can build your own targeted email list from our database. Combine Epidemiology with other Disciplines, Markets, research areas and geographic regions:
- Epidemiology + HPLC + PCR + Europe
- Epidemiology + Biostatistics + Medical Research + US
- Epidemiology + Veterinary + Asia-Pacific
- Epidemiology + Chromatography + Global, except Australia / New Zealand
Please use the form below to tell us what you need. We can usually respond in less than 2 working days.
Epidemiology is the population scale study of the patterns of disease. Where it is, who has is, when they had it. During the 2020 viral outbreak, some Epidemiologists became well know to the public.
The father of medicine, Hippocrates first used the phrase Epidemic, which he defined as a disease in a population that comes and goes. The alternative being an Endemic illness, that is ever-present.
We understand science email marketing
Find, Prospect and Convert Top Medical Life Scientists With Us.
Find your ideal sales prospect, with our custom filtering.
We understand sales.
Target Medical Life Science Key Decision Makers and Influencers.
Reach the right people, fast. Start feeding your sales team with great leads.
Event promotion email list pricing example
Get your event promotion marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers from this list and send reminders as the event draws near. We have two special packages:
- Webinar 1000, which targets 1,000 scientists with three timed messages ahead of a webinar, all for just $330, €280 or £250.
- Conference 1500, which sends a sequence of four messages to 1,500 scientists to help build conference attendees. The cost is only $510, €415 or £375, often the cost of a single attendee.
Product and Service Promotion
Promote your product or service within an email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your custom email marketing campaign.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
Example institutions in the Epidemiologist mailing list
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA
- Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health (CESP), France
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Pfizer Inc
Examples of our Epidemiology email list contacts
- Scientist, Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Institutes of Health, USA
- Group Leader, Office of Surveillance and Epidemiology, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA
- Head of Department, Epidemiology, AstraZeneca, Sweden
- Manager, Department of International Epidemiology, Amgen Ltd, UK
- Scientist, Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Clinical Chemistry
- Dental Science
- Infectious disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Applied life science
Other life science
Email list count enquiry form
Please get in touch and let us know what you need. Useful information includes any custom searches or what disciplines or research areas are of interest. If your query is for a particular scientific market segment or region, just list what you need below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Still unsure about your email list targeting options? Head back to our life science email marketing home page to start your journey.