Immunologist email list
Marketwise’s large immunologist email list enables you to promote your product or service that relates to immunology around the world. Immunologists in our email list work in over 50 countries, in national institutions, commercial organisations and universities.
Our database of Immunologists mainly work in the medical research, pharmaceutical and veterinary markets.
Major related disciplines include Bacteriology, Infectious diseases, Epidemiology, Microbiology and Virology. Related techniques/ research areas include Antibodies, Biomarkers, DNA, Flow Cytometry, Gene Expression, Stem cells and PCR, as a result, these categories can be carefully used to expand a product or service promotion, if they are still of relevance.
Immunology is the study of the immune system in any organism.
Important organs of the immune system include the thymus, bone marrow and lymphatic tissue, such as lymph vessels, nodes, andenoids, tonsils, liver and the spleen.
The modern science of immunology began with Élie Metchnikoff who jointly won a 1908 Nobel prize “in recognition of their work on immunity”. Élie is often called The Father of natural immunity”.
Email list pricing example
Getting your marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers using direct email is highly cost effective. For example, sending a message to 5000 scientists from this list, would cost just $1,330 / €1,110 / £1,000. That's just $0.27 per message, going directly to the inbox of a highly targeted contact.
Promote your product or service within this email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your own custom contact email list.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
Example establishments in the Immunologist email list
- Cornell University
- Bristol Myers Squib
- Utrecht University
Examples of our Immunology email list contacts
- Scientist, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Colorado State University, USA.
- Scientist, Department of Immunology and Microbial Science and IAVI Neutralizing Antibody Center, The Scripps Research Institute, USA
- Head of Department, R&D Cancer Immunotherapeutics, GlaxoSmithKline, Belgium.
- Group Leader, Translational Immunology, Cellular Immunology Department, Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
- Scientist, Immunology and Oncology, Sanofi, France
- Group Leader, Department of Molecular Microbiology & Immunology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA