Haematologist email list
Marketwise’s Hematologist / Haematologist email list enables you to promote your product or service that relates to Haematology around the world. Hematologists in our email list work in over 30 countries, in national institutions, commercial organisations, universities and hospital settings.
Our database of Hematologists mainly work in the medical research, health care, pharmaceutical, veterinary and university markets. Major related categories include Biomarkers, Antibodies, DNA, Gene Expression and PCR, as a result, these categories can be carefully used to expand a product or service promotion, if they are still of relevance. Hematologists work across human, some veterinary sectors and in healthcare.
Haematology is the study of blood. A hematologist analyzes the causes and helps to develop treatments for, diseases of blood.
The modern science of hematology began in 1825, with Engelhart calculating the molecular mass of haemoglobin (n x 16000), where n is the number of iron atoms per haemoglobin. In 1840 Hünefeld showed that hemoglobin was able to carry and transfer oxygen. In 1962, the Nobel prize for chemistry was shared between Perutz and Kendrew, for their important work studying the hemoglobin protein structure.
We understand science email marketing
Find, Prospect and Convert Top Medical Life Scientists With Us.
Find your ideal sales prospect, with our custom filtering.
We understand sales.
Target Medical Life Science Key Decision Makers and Influencers.
Reach the right people, fast. Start feeding your sales team with great leads.
Email list pricing example
Getting your marketing message out to thousands of potential new customers using direct email is highly cost effective.
For example, sending a message to 5000 scientists from one of our lists, would cost just $1,330 / €1,110 / £1,000. That's just $0.27 per message, going directly to the inbox of a highly targeted contact.
Product and Service Promotion
Promote your product or service within an email list to help generate new sales, raise awareness or communicate special offers.
Use related categories to build your custom email marketing campaign.
Fill your sales pipeline with potential new leads. Push your marketing message out to new contacts.
Build new interest and start to create your own mailing list with converted contacts.
Example establishments in the Haematologist email list
- Novo Nordisk A/S, Denmark
- bioMérieux BV, The Netherlands
- Hematologics, Inc., USA
- Emory University, USA
- Université de Montréal, Canada
- Imperial College School of Medicine, UK
- NHS Blood and Transplant, UK
Example Hematologist email list contacts
- Scientist, Division of Hematology and Oncology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- Scientist, Division of Hematology & Oncology, Boston Children’s Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Professor, Institute for Molecular Haematology, Hannover Medical School, Carl-Neubergstr. 1, D-30625 Hannover, Germany
- Scientist, Department of Hematology, Institut Imagine, Necker Hospital, Paris Descartes University, Paris, France
- Scientist, Department of Hematology, Städtisches Klinikum München GmbH, Krankenhaus München Schwabing, Munich, Germany
- Clinical Chemistry
- Dental Science
- Infectious disease
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Applied life science
Other life science
Email list count enquiry form
Please get in touch and let us know what you need. Useful information includes any custom searches or what disciplines or research areas are of interest. If your query is for a particular scientific market segment or region, just list what you need below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Still unsure about your email list targeting options? Head back to our life science email marketing home page to start your journey.